Monday, September 13, 2004

The Curious Incident Of Dog In the Night

Some books in which a kid is narrating a story....

  • Catcher In the Rye
  • To Kill A Mocking Bird
  • The Curious Incident Of Dog In the Night
  • Life Of Pie

I get full kicked whenever I am reading such stuff. Its so nice to know that there are like minded people who had the same kind of feelings as kid, as you had. For example in 'The Curious Incident of Dog In the Night' this Boone chap dislikes strangers just like I do, though I act as if it does not matter, but I do. I have this uneasy feeling, may be some where I am trying to judge that person which is a bad habit but I do it. It takes a lot of time for me to reach a certain comfort level. There was only one single instance in my life when I approached a person. It never worked out the way I wanted it to.I don't know whether it was worth it or not, sometimes I am depressed about it.But as Boone says in the Dog book 'In life there are no straight answers'.

An Ideal Boy agrees, and moves on.

No comments: