Monday, April 17, 2006

Re: Non Prophet Organization

Just in case Scott edits my comment in reply to his post.
Here is what I said:

All this second hand information about what God said confuses me. Can the real god please show up?

I am a hindu and as per hindu mythology we have real god's appearing to preach us. Not that I believe in it but yeah it helps in making this discussion vague.

Now we have two points to debate:

1. Second hand account of meetings with God written and re-written by lots of hands.
2. God's own account written and re-written by lots of hands.

I think I have already moved away from the main question which is always good for overall health of the discussion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott asked for the opinions of believers only. Do you always have a hard time following instructions or were you just born contrary?

Mehnaz Singh said...

sahi hai beta,
mast post kar raha hai.....maharaj jee ko mera sadar pranaam kehna ;;-))